All current and future Air Law rules are applicable to the Zandspruit Bush and Aero Estate (ZBAE) Runway. Over and above those rules, the following will apply:
- Before entering Hoedspruit CTR, obtain clearance from APP 126,4
- It is preferable to approach from the West.
- It is preferable to land on runway 35 (wind dependant).
- It is preferable to do a left hand circuit on runway 35.
- It is preferable to take off from runway 17 and turn out West as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Strictly NO training may be done over ZBAE. Use FAHT for training.
- No circuits and landings may be done at ZBAE (except for inspection run).
- Hoedspruit Approach must be called on 126.4 Mhz before departure.
Runway details: 17/35 1000 x 10 m (3280ft) paved.
ZANDSPRUIT 1700ft S24°22’22.2″ E30°55’55.5″
Weather check ZANDSPRUIT: 082 449 8895
Visitor pilots need to send through a completed indemnity form prior to arrival. 24hr notice period is preferable.
Runway details: 1200m x 9m (3937ft) tarred
FAHT 1800ft S24°21’06.0″ E30°56’58.0″
Webcam Hoedspruit Civil